- Advance payment is required to sign up for classes. Appointments can be made at the studio, online, or by phone.
- Private, duet and trio packages expire 6 months after activation. Special promotions and packages may have unique expiration dates. All purchases are non- refundable and non-transferable.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, check or cash.
- Prior to any training session, a Waiver of Liability must be completely filled out and signed.
- All sessions and classes are 55 minutes, unless otherwise noted. Sessions will begin and end promptly as scheduled.
- Regardless of arrival time, sessions will end at the scheduled time.
- 24-hour notice of cancellation is required to avoid being charged for appointments and classes. Please cancel online or call or e-mail your instructor directly.
- If you wish to cancel your semi session, you must not only cancel online or with your instructor directly, but you must also give your partner 24 hours’ notice so that they may opt to either cancel or keep the scheduled appointment time and pay for a private session. Failure to do so will result in a late cancellation charge. Please see your instructor or studio partner for clarification of semi policy.
- Late cancellations and no-shows will be charged the full amount of the scheduled session.
- In case of last-minute instructor illness or emergency, we will make every attempt to keep your appointment time by booking you into another instructor’s schedule. If you do not wish to exercise this option, please let your instructor know in advance so that we may contact you to cancel.
- Please be respectful while workouts and classes are in progress.
- We kindly ask that you turn off your cell phone volume and alerts before entering the studio, to avoid interruptions to you and others during their sessions.
- Please refrain from wearing scents or perfume to your workouts and classes