Studio 26 Pilates is looking for a certified Pilates instructor to join our team. This teacher will lead group classes, and teach private, duet, and trio Pilates sessions. We have clients to fill new availability for up to 20 hours per week. Hourly pay is competitive and depends on experience.
We are also looking for an instructor whose training may be incomplete or who is searching for a bridging program to complete their training and certification.
If you are a Pilates practitioner, and teacher, or a teacher who wants to complete their training, and you enjoy working in a fully equipped Pilates studio with fully certified instructors, we look forward to hearing from you!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Teach Pilates group springs and mat classes, private, and semi-private, sessions as scheduled
- Deliver a high-quality and safe workout for all clients
- Create a positive and enjoyable Pilates experience for clients and colleagues
- Observe and discuss individual progress with clients and colleagues
- Take part in studio training and continuing education
- Work a regular schedule each week that includes teaching and some assigned studio administrative tasks
- Certified Pilates instructor
- Positive, friendly, motivating and customer-oriented
- Punctual, reliable and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Proficiency in studio management software or ability to learn how to use the software
- Ability to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
If this position interests you, we would be happy to hear from you! Please send an email cover letter, and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org